- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: CR80
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 0.25~1.0 mm
- Size: 85.6 * 53.98 mm
- card type: secure memory smart card
- read/write: memory can be written and erased
- chip: SLE-4442
- capacity: 256 byte
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||200pcs/inenr boxOuter packing:
4,000pcs/cartonVolume: 0.027cbmG.W.: 28kg
|Delivery Detail:||1~3 days upon receipt of payment|
Specifications1. Smart Memory Cards;
2. Programmable Security Code;
3. EEPROM organized chip
The SLE-4442 Secure Memory Card is one of the most popular "Smart Memory Cards" in the world. This chip includes an intelligent 256-Byte EEPROM with Write Protect Function and Programmable Security Code (PSC). This chip contains and EEPROM organized 1024 x 8 bit offering the possibility of programmable write protection for each byte. Reading of the whole memory is always possible. The memory can be written and erased byte by byte .
Data can only be changed after entry of the correct 3-byte programmable security code (security memory).
- SLE4442 Secure Smart Card
- Memory card with SLE4442: 256 Bytes of protected EEPROM memory.
- By means of a three digit PIN the memory can be protected against alternation of the data. The information contained in the chip (except the PIN) can always be read.
The first 32 Bytes can be protected irreversibly.